Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 23: Heavens to Betsy

"Help me stay awake, to every moment of this day - the events I like and those I don't - equally welcomed in my sight, or at least not pushed away.  Help me celebrate the simple truths, the march of clouds across blue sky, the scent of purple hyacinths, the small green pea shoots pushing up from seeds.  If I am made in your image and likeness, may my heart grow wider and wider until nothing in this world is left outside, and I have nowhere to hide from Love."

A meditation that I have a photocopy of, Author Unknown


Tomorrow, try this on for size.  Find one that speaks to you.  Or write your own.  Then document, through the use of photograph, caption and Instagram, something that fills your spirit with pure sunshine.   #HeavensToBetsy and . . .

#28Days

No comments: