Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 24: OH Boy

"Chanel used men’s underwear to make dresses; she had this boyish attitude, in fact it is the very spirit of Chanel. She got it from Boy Capel, the great love of her life."

Karl Lagerfeld

One of MY great loves is menswear.  I worship with the congregation of Billy Reid.  I heart a great evening out Man Repelling.  Images of Jennifer Aniston's white shirted Vanity Fair escapades and Audrey Hepburn's tuxedo nightshirt make my ticker skip a beat.  And, honestly, is there anything more comforting than clop-clop-clopping onto the patio in a pair of too-big-for-you mens loafers with a hot cup of coffee and The Times?  I think not.


Today, I'd like for you to lay claim to something from the "his" section.  Then document, through the use of photograph, caption and Instagram, your newfound androgyny.   #OHBoy and . . .

#28Days

No comments: